[GIT PULL] sunxi drivers additions for 3.10, take 1

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Sat Mar 23 06:06:02 EDT 2013

On Saturday 23 March 2013, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> Please consider pulling the following pull request that contains
> drivers to be included in 3.10. The only addition for now is the clock
> driver for the Allwinner A10 and A13.

Hi Maxime,

I see the patches have been Acked by Mike Turquette, so I assume he's
ok with getting them merged through the arm-soc tree, but I don't
actually see a reason why it shouldn't just go through his tree.
If there is something I'm missing, that is probably information
that belongs into the tag description.

I don't mind pulling this if there is a good reason, such as later
pull requests for 3.10 depending on it, but I'd prefer to not just
get a pull request for something that is not in my area without
an explanation why that is necessary, and without having the
real subsystem maintainer on Cc.

	Arnd