[RFC 0/8]: omap4: clk: move clock data under drivers/clk

Tero Kristo t-kristo at ti.com
Fri Mar 22 05:32:34 EDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 10:58 +0530, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
> Tero,
>
> On Thursday 21 March 2013 11:05 PM, Tero Kristo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is an RFC version of the clock data move under drivers/clk.
> > Tested under 3.8 and boots fine, but don't try this out unless
> > you are experimental sort (I quickly tried with 3.9-rc3 and it failed to
> > boot with that.)
> >
> > The approach taken here has minimal impact on the clock data
> > and should make it easy to transfer clock data for omap2 / omap3 and
> > omap5 also. omap4 was only done as a proof of concept.
> >
> > Any comments appreciated.
>
> I strangely only see the cover letter delivered to me and no
> patches. Do you have a branch with the patches which you can
> share?

Keerthy had a similar question. It looks like TI people have had
problems with mailing list subscriptions as of late, and I am actually
also getting moderator bounces for my emails from linux-arm-kernel list
atm.

Anyway, I just pushed a branch here:

git://gitorious.org/~kristo/omap-pm/omap-pm-work.git
branch: linux-3.8-omap4-clk-move

-Tero