[GIT PULL] Renesas ARM and SH based SoC pinmux update for v3.10

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Mar 21 12:51:47 EDT 2013

On Monday 18 March 2013, Simon Horman wrote:

> Renesas ARM and SH based SoC pinmux update for v3.10
>
> As with changes to the Renesas ARM and SH based SoC pinmux code for v3.9
> it has been agreed by the relevant parties, Linus Walleij, Laurent Pinchart,
> Paul Mundt and myself, that it would be best to take these changes through
> the renesas tree and in turn the arm-soc tree.
>
> This pull is based on a merge of the following in order to provide
> the required dependencies. This base has been discussed and agreed upon by
> Linus Walleij, Laurent Pinchart and myself.
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl devel
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl fixes
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas fixes

Pulled, thanks!

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the number of patches and pull requests I got from
you at the same time, so it took a little longer to get an overview of what
you are actually doing.

I've used the next/renesas-pinctrl branch again, keeping this one separate
from the other next/* branches given how many patches there are in here,
and given the dependency on the pinctrl tree.

	Arnd