Request the linux-next inclusion for IMX/MXS tree

Shawn Guo shawn.guo at linaro.org
Wed Mar 20 21:56:04 EDT 2013

Hi Stephen,

Can you please help include the following branch into linux-next?

  git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6.git for-next

I used to rely on arm-soc's for-next branch to expose the IMX/MXS
patches I collect on linux-next.  But it turns out that the procedure
takes a longer time than I expect to finish, and it causes that patches
are not shown on linux-next in time and problems are not found at the
earliest time.

Thanks,
Shawn