[LAKML][Users getting knocked of from list]

Sekhar Nori nsekhar at ti.com
Wed Mar 20 02:42:47 EDT 2013

On 3/20/2013 11:51 AM, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> Russell,
>
> In last couple of months, I have observed that users are getting knocked off
> from LAKML often. I myself faced it 2 times so far and I heard similar complaint
> at least from 5 more folks.
>
> Is there a change in settings or something new which started triggering this ?

Can you login to mailman at
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel and see if
provides information on this? I too got knocked out and it was
apparently because of "too many bounces". It maintains a bounce score
and mine is currently 2.0 out of total of 5.0.

I have no clue why my address should bounce.

Thanks,
Sekhar