ep93xx irq-vic regression

H Hartley Sweeten hartleys at visionengravers.com
Tue Mar 19 13:03:34 EDT 2013

On Monday, March 18, 2013 1:22 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:16 AM, H Hartley Sweeten <hartleys at visionengravers.com> wrote:
>
>> It looks like the commit above _did_ have a couple bugs but they were
>> fixed:
>
> Oh thanks, I already was scared I had broken something again.
> The irqdomain stuff is a bit fragile, everytime I refactor something
> it blows up in my face. I hope there are no remaining problems.

Linus,

Sorry about not putting you in the loop with this.

The vic driver works fine on the ep93xx. As I stated, there _was_ a
couple bugs in the driver but they have been fixed.

It appears I was chasing a red herring with the vic driver. It ends up that
my system was not booting due to a patch to the ep93xx uncompress.h
header that was causing a deadlock in the early printk support.

This has been fixed and Ryan Mallon has merged the patch into his
ep93xx-fixes branch.

Regards,
Hartley