[GIT PULL 3/3] ARM: mvebu: soc for v3.10

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Mar 18 12:18:24 EDT 2013

Dear Jason Cooper,

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:07:26 -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 11:26:10PM +0100, Gregory CLEMENT wrote:
> > I managed to test Thomas patch set for a mv78x00 based board on Friday,
> > and I found a small bug. Thomas has a fix for it and he plans to send
> > a V3 with this fix next week.
>
> A reply to the V2 patch would have been appreciated.  The series has
> been on lakml since Mar 6th, with no comments...

Gregory managed to test the series on Friday, 15th March, and I did a
quick fix on that day. I've been on WE on Saturday/Sunday, so please
excuse the delay.

> Please just send a new version of the mv78xx0 patch.  No need for a new
> series.

Seeing the discussion with Arnd, it seems like a new series will be
needed. Not because of mv78xx0, but because Arnd wants a non-DT driver.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons