[Suggestion] Latest randconfig build errors for Head.S

Chen Gang gang.chen at asianux.com
Fri Mar 15 06:36:14 EDT 2013

于 2013年03月15日 17:31, Andrea Adami 写道:
> AFAIK Arnd is aware and waiting for feedback about his patch:
>
> ARM: compressed/head.S: work around new binutils warning   Arnd Bergmann
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2013-January/144846.html

  excuse me, I am not familiar with arm assemble code, so can not give more information

  but at least for me, it seems your patch is more precious, and also welcomed by compiler.
  and I don't think your patch make the code "a more complex":
    the reason is:
    "keeping code simple and clear" is for readers and debuggers, not for writers.
    I prefer to write more code to let readers and debuggers easy understand.
      (if it has minor negative effect with performance)

  thanks.

--
Chen Gang

Asianux Corporation