memory leak and other oddness in pinctrl-mvebu.c

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Wed Mar 13 12:59:49 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Jason Cooper <jason at lakedaemon.net> wrote:

> Added LinusW, Gregory and Ezequiel to the email.  Guys, can you give
> this a Tested-by before I apply (or Ack for LinusW)?

If the Marvell people are happy I'm happy. But I would like to have
some Tested-by from Sebastian or so? Also I don't quite see the
final form of this patch?

And shouldn't I rather take the final patch into the pinctrl tree?

Then there is a larger issue lurking behind this, and that is that
all platforms run their own awkward DT parse code, and that comes
from the fact that we could not agree on a common mapping.
We must think real hard if we can't atleast share some of the
parsing code here.

Yours,
Linus Walleij