[GIT PULL] sunXi dt additions for 3.9, take 2

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Mar 4 20:17:37 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 05:08:36PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote:
>> Arnd, Olof,
>>
>> Here is the second pull request for DT additions for 3.9, containing
>> the commits that were reverted, plus the missing commit that makes
>> everything build.
>>
>> It depends on patches that were merged by LinusT and went through
>> LinusW pinctrl tree, during this merge window.
>
> Ok. I think in hindsight this might just as well have waited for 3.10, but
> given that we've gone back and forth on it a bit, I've pulled it into the
> fixes branch for 3.9.

So, I wasn't able to get the fixes pull request that I was going to
bundle this with sent out in time for -rc1.

I can either stage this for 3.10 as it is, or if you prefer to sit on
it a bit and add more stuff and send it in with another branch later.
Let me know what you prefer and I'll stage it accordingly.

-Olof