[GIT PULL 2/2] Samsung CLK update for v3.11

Mike Turquette mturquette at linaro.org
Tue Jun 25 13:22:20 EDT 2013

Quoting Olof Johansson (2013-06-25 10:06:39)
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:48:51PM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> > Hi Arnd, Olof
> >
> > This is updates for Samsung clks but some of them didn't get Mike's
> > ack but I think, it should be fine and remained in mailing list long
> > time.
> >
> > Mike, if you have any objection on this branch, please let us know.
> >
> > Just note, based on tags/exynos-dt-2 to avoid merge conflicts ;)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Kukjin
> >

> > The following changes since commit 5f13269130d6798571ffbd9d84dbef0950984c5b:
> >
> >   ARM: dts: Set BUCK7 as always on for Origen board (2013-06-19
> > 00:41:56 +0900)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >

> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> > tags/samsung-clk-1
>
> Not pulling these. They are for the clock subsystem and should go through
> Mike Turquette. He might or might not still be taking patches for 3.11,
> but they're mostly cleanup so there should be no harm in holding off
> for 3.12.
>
> Also, none of the patches were posted to linux-arm-kernel, just to the
> samsung list. Please crosspost to lakml for wider exposure and reviews.

I'm not taking patches for 3.11. Some of the patches I was not Cc'd on
which made it hard to find them. Even if I am not Cc'd I can usually
pick up clock-related patches that land on LAKML, but not all of these
were went to linux-arm-kernel.

I'm happy to take these in towards 3.12 after the merge window.

Regards,
Mike