[GIT PULL 2/2] Samsung CLK update for v3.11

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue Jun 25 13:06:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:48:51PM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof
>
> This is updates for Samsung clks but some of them didn't get Mike's
> ack but I think, it should be fine and remained in mailing list long
> time.
>
> Mike, if you have any objection on this branch, please let us know.
>
> Just note, based on tags/exynos-dt-2 to avoid merge conflicts ;)
>
> Thanks,
> - Kukjin
>

> The following changes since commit 5f13269130d6798571ffbd9d84dbef0950984c5b:
>
>   ARM: dts: Set BUCK7 as always on for Origen board (2013-06-19
> 00:41:56 +0900)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> tags/samsung-clk-1

Not pulling these. They are for the clock subsystem and should go through
Mike Turquette. He might or might not still be taking patches for 3.11,
but they're mostly cleanup so there should be no harm in holding off
for 3.12.

Also, none of the patches were posted to linux-arm-kernel, just to the
samsung list. Please crosspost to lakml for wider exposure and reviews.

-Olof