[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Sun Jun 9 18:31:49 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 11:09:59PM +0100, luke.leighton wrote:
> this is all a rather round-about way to say that for those people who
> heard and are thinking of heeding russell's call to "be silent and to
> ignore me"

Okay, so you've just misrepresented me in the above comment.  I never
said anything of the sort.  The closest that I've come to a comment like
that is asking you to stop wasting people's time.

So, given your displayed inability to properly convey what people have
said to you in a discussion in your own replies, is there *any* reason
that anyone should trust you to communicate their position to any other
third party?

In some ways, I'm *glad* that you've passed everything on verbatum,
because it means that it's (hopefully) free from any misrepresentations
such as the above.