[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 7 15:18:14 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> Luke Leighton on the other hand is demanding that we

 no demands have been made, russell: i've informed you of an immovable
deadline which will pass beyond which the opportunity being presented
is lost.

> (Linux kernel
> developers) come up with proposals within three days so that Luke can
> act

 .... is *going* to act, regardless of how well people deal with the
time limitations and my own communication limitations....

> as a middle man between us and Allwinner, and is

 .... not ...

>  blaming the Linux
> kernel community for the situation with Allwinner.
>
> As you seem to have your facts wrong, I can only conclude that you
> are also trolling... I hope I'm wrong about that and you've just made
> an innocent mistake.

 please continue to assume that i am making mistakes [under time
pressure]: you'd be right.  i never understand this word "troll" and i
haven't got time to discuss its meaning.

 greatly appreciated efforts to correct my misunderstandings and
mistakes so that i'm properly prepared - ready or not - for the
meeting ahead.

l.