OMAP baseline test results for v3.8-rc4

Bedia, Vaibhav vaibhav.bedia at ti.com
Wed Jan 23 09:32:09 EST 2013

Hi Tony,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 23:53:32, Tony Lindgren wrote:
[...]
> > But I should get *something* from the kernel before it starts trying to access the rootfs ?
>
> Here's something Kevin fixed but did not send it out before going to
> a vacation. Can you give it a try with earlyprintk enabled?
>
> Note that this does not help with no output early on, that sounds
> like a bug configuring the DEBUG_LL port somewhere.

I think earlyprintk on AM335x has not been functional for a while [1].
Will the latest patches from you to enable multiplatform debug-ll be sufficient
to test this out? I am trying to track down the boot issues reported and just
want to be sure of the dependencies.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=134642491119235&w=2
[2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1896851/

Regards,