[GIT PULL] get rid of <mach/timex.h>

Uwe Kleine-König u.kleine-koenig at pengutronix.de
Fri Dec 20 13:47:15 EST 2013

Hello again,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:17:58PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 07:20:42AM -0800, Kevin Hilman wrote:
> > Looks like there are still several users of LATCH, which references CLOCK_TICK_RATE
> > and is causing failures on lots of defconfigs.
> darn, I missed these because my compile testing was done without
> removing the dummy value of CLOCK_TICK_RATE in <asm/timex.h> and I then
> relied on the 0day bot who obviously didn't build the critical configs.
> :-\
>
> The problems are fixed by:
>  - "ARM: rpc: stop using <mach/timex.h>" which I just sent in this
>    thread.
>  - "ARM: u300: fix timekeeping when periodic mode is used", a patch I
>    sent earlier and that Linus W. wanted to merge. It's not yet in
>    -next. Maybe I can take it instead into this series? Linus?
>  - The patch pasted below distributed on the respective commits.
>    Apart from the netx patch these don't have any affected acks. Sascha,
>    I assume I can keep your Ack?
>
> I'll update my tree when I have feedback by Linus and Sascha.
I just did that. I squashed the changes into the respective commits,
rebased on Linus W.'s latest pull request and added the rpc change. Now
all defconfigs build.

Please pull

	git://git.pengutronix.de/git/ukl/linux.git tags/dropmachtimexh

which points to 79f08d9ed217318b4f325b7fcf8f26dcd0e41689 now provided
you are happy with Linus W.'s series, too.

Best regards
Uwe