[RFT/RFC/PATCH 00/31] arm: omap: irq: cleanup INTC driver

Felipe Balbi balbi at ti.com
Thu Dec 19 18:21:53 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:48:15AM -0800, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Felipe Balbi <balbi at ti.com> [131120 10:10]:
> > Afte these patches, we're very close to being able
> > to move arch/arm/mach-omap2/irq.c to drivers/irqchip/irq-intc.c
>
> That would be nice :)
>
> > All which would be missing is for Tony to drop all OMAP2/3 board
> > files so we remove the few pending bits and pieces left in
> > for legacy boot.
>
> That may still need to wait a while, but let's see.
>
> > Note that I have only boot tested these on AM335x Bone Black
> > (with a small fix for fixed regulator which should be in
> > the mailing list already), so I'd need help testing all
> > other impacted platforms, specially when it comes to PM.
>
> Sorry have not had much of a chance to test these with PM with
> all the fixes needed for omap3 DT mode. Tried testing these
> just now, but I get:
>
> arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c:134: error: ‘omap_intc_of_init’ undeclared here (not in a function)

some of your other changes messed it up, I have not references of
omap_intc_of_init() in my branch, because that's one of the things I'm
dropping from DT-based boots.

Can you see which patch added a new omap_intc_of_init() call ? Or maybe
tell me which branch I should rebase on top of ?

cheers

--
balbi