imx6 power consumption

Anson.Huang at freescale.com Anson.Huang at freescale.com
Wed Dec 18 21:28:08 EST 2013

Best Regards.
Anson huang 黄勇才

Freescale Semiconductor Shanghai
上海浦东新区亮景路192号A座2楼
201203
Tel:021-28937058

This root cause is we did NOT put the DSM code in IRAM and free DDR IO in DSM.
We have done this in our internal v3.10 kernel, so I will do the upstream soon,
Below is the DSM number of i.MX6Q SabreSD we got on v3.10 release:

VDDARM_IN(R27)             0mA at 0.97V
VDDSOC_IN(R21)             4.2 at 0.97V
DDR(R25)                   14.8mA at 1.5V
VDDHIGH_IN + SNVS(SH17)    0.35mA at 2.98V, 0.9mA

Anson