[PATCH CRITICAL] ARM: s3c64xx: dt: Fix boot failure due to double clock initialization
tomasz.figa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 07:41:06 EST 2013
On Saturday 14 of December 2013 16:19:05 hua dillon wrote:
> hi olof:
> i think mini6410 from china is the board you want .
There were several cheap boards with S3C6410 available, but I'm not sure
how many of them are still on the market.
I guess Mini6410/Tiny6410 are, as I can at least see their prices there:
They are almost fully compatible, so they should be thought as just
a single Mini6410 board, but in different form factors. I do most of
my testing on the latter.
>From other boards supported in mainline, there are:
- A&W6410 (mach-anw6410) - I couldn't find any information on it
- Wolfson Cragganmore 6410 - Mark Brown (copied) is using it for some
testing of audio codec AFAIK, but I'm not sure if you can get that
- HMT (mach-hmt), SmartQ 5/7 (mach-smartq*) - they are supposed to be
some tablet-like products, but again I'm not sure if you can still
- SMDK6400/SMDK6410 are Samsung's official development boards for
S3C6400/S3C6410 - I have access to one at the office; no idea if
you can get one anywhere,
- NCP - an abandoned Samsung's development board - you definitely
can't get that anywhere; in fact I'd say that there is no more such
board alive over the world and it just should be dropped from mainline.
That's all I can find at the moment. Anyway, I have copied Ben, maybe he
knows more than that.
More information about the linux-arm-kernel