[GIT PULL] make mach-omap2 boot with device tree only for v3.14

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Tue Dec 10 14:44:48 EST 2013

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 December 2013, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > board-ti8168evm.c
> >
> > I doubt ti8168evm has even worked for a long time.. It's in pretty
> > sorry state unfortunately with missing clock support and missing
> > handle_irq entry in the board-ti8168evm.c.
>
> Does that imply the entire ti81xx soc support is lacking, or just
> that board specifically? It seems to be the only board file that
> ever got merged.

We don't really support in mainline for 8148/8168 chips, so this is not
much of a regression.  TI gave up trying to upstream it several years ago.

Aida Mynzhasova <aida.mynzhasova at skitlab.ru> has done some work on this
recently, but I don't know what the current status is.  Maybe she can
comment.

- Paul