[GIT PULL] Timer clean-ups for 3.10, Part 2

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Wed Apr 17 12:57:42 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:20:28PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 15 April 2013, Rob Herring wrote:
> > It is quite messed up because the mct timer changes are not based on
> > arm-soc/clksrc/cleanup. Any timer changes adding CLKSRC_OF support need
> > to be based on this. I've fixed it up in this branch (untested):
> >
> > git://sources.calxeda.com/kernel/linux.git exynos-mct-merge
> >
> > I merged with clksrc-cleanup-for-3.10-part2 and fixed it in the merge,
> > but really either the mct branch should be rebased or some of the
> > changes can be a preparatory commit before merging.
>
> Note that I also merged the branches when pulling in the samsung changes,
> and did a complex merge there. We should ensure that we use the same
> merge here.

Hrm, this is now a total mess. I can pick up Rob's preferred resolution,
but merging that in on top of the exynos branches causes lots of conflicts
there as well.

I might just have to rebuild the next/ branches in question to resolve
this.  Either that or bring the late/clksrc stuff into the same branch
as the exynos timer patches.

-Olof