[RFT/PATCH] serial: omap: prevent resume if device is not suspended.

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Tue Sep 25 07:32:15 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 02:12:43PM +0300, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> I don't see any aggressive attitude towards what you suggested,
> actually. Mailing list archives are available to check, but the one
> cursing around was always yourself and THAT deserves an apology.

Total rubbish.  No apology, because I wasn't cursing you.  Whatever,
I'm not going to re-explain the email thread.

What I said was that your raising of beagleboard breakage (twice) was
idiotic to a request for investigation.  That's a statement I _still_
fully agree with, and I'll say it again if I have to.

Trying to shut down investigation because investigation may break
something _is_ idiotic - especially if the investigation reveals
potential reasons why that breakage would occur.  Further investigation
is precisely how we arrive at better solutions.