[GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: hwmod/PMU/PRCM patches for 3.7

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Sat Sep 22 13:47:45 EDT 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> Hmm I wonder what's causing it then? There must be something
> else in tmp-merge at commit abfee61f that causes the problems.
> Maybe try to merge with that commit and see what you get?

Probably the merge with the clock patches was causing trouble.

> That commit can't be used as a base though as that's temporary
> most likely.. But we can create a base to use out of the
> branches once we know them, you can do it yourself too.

Your tmp-merge contains branch/tag merges that haven't yet gone upstream
to arm-soc.  I don't know which of those merges you consider stable (aside
from the upstream ones, obviously).  For this one it looks like the clock
patches were the ones causing the merge trouble.  So since that series
also came from me and is unmerged, will just merge the clock and hwmod
patches into a new pull request on v3.6-rc6 + cleanup-fixes-for-v3.7 +
omap-devel-am33xx-for-v3.7.  Hopefully that will work for you...

- Paul