[alsa-devel] [PATCH v2 00/34] i.MX multi-platform support

Shawn Guo shawn.guo at linaro.org
Fri Sep 21 04:01:26 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 03:56:56PM +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> Ok, fair enough. I think we can put it in arm-soc/for-next as a staging
> branch anyway to give it some exposure to linux-next, and then we can
> decide whether a rebase is necessary before sending it to Linus.
I just saw the announcement from Olof - no more major merge for 3.7
will be accepted from now on.  Can this be an exception or should I
plan this for 3.8?


More information about the linux-arm-kernel mailing list