Pull request question for Mark (ASoC)

Lee Jones ljkenny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:32:18 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I have a pull request for you, but at least one of the patches
touches the MOP500 driver as well as ux500 platform code. If I
split them up into for-asoc-next and for-arm-soc-next branches
there I it will cause conflicts in arch/arm/mach-ux500/*.

Is it okay to send the 6 patches I have for ASoC, all of which
are encapsulated in sound/soc/ux500/ through the arm-soc tree
with the rest of my patches please?

Kind regards,
Lee

--