pinctrl: mvebu: minor fixes

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 11 11:35:38 EDT 2012

Le Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:31:56 +0200,
Sebastian Hesselbarth <sebastian.hesselbarth at gmail.com> a écrit :

> thanks for this one! After reviewing the offending code, I realized
> that it must
> be an old(er) version of the pinctrl core. I ll dig out the correct
> version and report
> on list accordingly.

Ok, great. The version you had sent looked really strange/unfinished to
me, so happy to know there's a more finalized version somewhere :-)

I'll test it as soon as you post it, to validate that it works OK on
Armada 370/XP.

That said, I'm still interested by a short human-readable summary of
the changes you've done in terms of how the 'functions' are handled
compared to the original version of the driver.

Thanks!

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons