[RFC update 0/2] dmaengine/ASoC: omap: Enable element mode in cyclic DMA

Peter Ujfalusi peter.ujfalusi at ti.com
Tue Sep 4 08:08:00 EDT 2012

Hi Russell,

Enable the element mode (thus allowing mono playback and probably unblocking
OMAP1, OMAP2420) in OMAP dmaengine and omap-pcm.

Janusz: would it be possible for you to test Russell's series plus this on
OMAP1 to make sure that we do not broke it?

Russell: we should wait for Janusz to test this on OMAP1. Based on the feedback
we can plan on how to proceed with the dmaengine for OMAP audio.

Regards,
Peter
---
Peter Ujfalusi (2):
  dmaengine: omap: Support for element mode in cyclic DMA
  ASoC: omap-pcm: Do not check DMA sync_mode

 drivers/dma/omap-dma.c    |  5 ++++-
 sound/soc/omap/omap-pcm.c | 10 ----------

1.7.12