[GIT PULL] Renesas ARM-based SoC fix for v3.6 #2

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Wed Sep 5 00:44:41 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 10:34:50AM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> Hi Olof, Hi Arnd,
>
> please consider the following fixes for the Armadillo800 EVA and
> Mackerel boards from Morimoto-san.
>
> * "ARM: shmobile: armadillo800eva: fixup: sound card detection order"
>   is a regression fix.
> * "ARM: shmobile: mackerel: fixup usb module order"
>   is a regression fix.
> * "ARM: shmobile: armadillo800eva: enable rw rootfs mount"
>   is a boot-loader compatibility fix.
>
> All of the changes are aimed at improving the end-user experience.
>
> Notes:
>
> * This pull request is based on my previous
>   "[GIT PULL] Renesas ARM-based SoC fix for v3.6" pull request
>   which was recently pulled by Olof. Please let me know
>   if you would like me to handle this a different way.

That's exactly the way to do it. In this case it meant I have two pulls after
each other from the same tree, and I suppose I could replace the older one with
the newer one but that means rebasing so I just pulled it in. Either way, you
just need to send a delta pull request like you did, the rest would be up to
us.

> The following changes since commit 497dcf6fc355f0734faf851662b6957386715d24:
>
>   ARM: shmobile: marzen: fixup smsc911x id for regulator (2012-08-30 14:10:08 +0900)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/renesas.git fixes

Pulled, thanks!

-Olof