OMAP baseline test results for v3.7-rc1

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Sat Oct 20 13:20:43 EDT 2012

Hello Venkatraman,

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, Paul Walmsley wrote:

> Here are some basic OMAP test results for Linux v3.7-rc1.
> Logs and other details at http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/test_v3.7-rc1/

> Failing tests: needing investigation
> ------------------------------------

> PM tests:
>
> * 3530es3beagle: hangs during off-mode dynamic idle test
>   - Unknown cause; not investigated

Looks like this commit is causing some of our power management tests to
fail on v3.7-rc1:

commit 6c31b2150ff96755d24e0ab6d6fea08a7bf5c44c
Author: Venkatraman S <svenkatr at ti.com>
Date:   Wed Aug 8 14:26:52 2012 +0530

    mmc: omap_hsmmc: remove access to SYSCONFIG register

The failure can be seen in the following test log:

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/transcripts/20121020-3530es3beagle-off-mode-fail-pre-revert.txt

and with commit 6c31b215 reverted, the test succeeds:

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/transcripts/20121020-3530es3beagle-off-mode-fail-post-revert.txt

Could you please take a look and fix the problem?

- Paul