PDF documentation

Alexander Holler holler at ahsoftware.de
Thu Oct 18 09:27:06 EDT 2012

Am 16.10.2012 15:22, schrieb Constantine Shulyupin:

> Questions:
> - have same issues with PDF documentation and datasheets?

No.

> - do you think documentation and datasheets in HTML format on a site
> can be more useful than PDF?

I would prefer if the source for the (PDF-)documentation would be
available in some open, free and widely used meta-language, e.g. LaTeX
(or XML or txt2tags or ..., but I'm oldschool and prefer LaTeX ;) ). So
everyone could build it's copy in whatever format he prefers or needs.

Regards,

Alexander