OMAP4430 produces boot warnings

Archit Taneja archit at ti.com
Wed Nov 28 05:44:58 EST 2012

On Tuesday 27 November 2012 06:01 PM, Tero Kristo wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 14:21 +0200, Tomi Valkeinen wrote:

Well the context lost count we are interested in isn't the "omapdss"
platform device in core.c, it's the "omapdss_dss" platform device in dss.c

I was considering moving the dss_get_ctx_lost_count() to dss.c, as it
needs the "omapdss_dss" platform_device. It looks better in core.c, but
we would need a dirty way to give it the "omapdss_dss". What do you think?

Archit