[GIT PULL] Integrator SoC bus patches

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Nov 26 13:42:34 EST 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012, Linus Walleij wrote:
> could you please pull this Integrator patch set as previously circulated
> on the list, targetting the v3.8 merge window? The details are in the
> tag.
>
> Please pull it in!
>
> Yours,
> Linus Walleij
>

> The following changes since commit 6f0c0580b70c89094b3422ba81118c7b959c7556:
>
>   Linux 3.7-rc2 (2012-10-20 12:11:32 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-integrator.git
> tags/integrator-socbus

I'm going through my list of old pull requests to see if anything got
missed. I don't see this one in arm-soc, and the tag doesn't seem to
be there in your kernel.org tree at this point. If this is something
that should be merged in 3.8, please send another pull request with
a working tag.

I remember having looked at the patches and I'm pretty sure they were
all good to go in, so I have no idea what went wrong here.

	Arnd