OMAP build now completely broken in latest arm-soc

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sun Nov 25 08:56:58 EST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Russell King - ARM Linux
<linux at arm.linux.org.uk> wrote:
> Not much more to say...
>
> arch/arm/plat-omap/i2c.c:35:1: error: expected identifier or '(' before '<<' token

Hmm. In for-next, line 35 is a blank line.

Could this be because of a merge conflict in your local version? This
is one of the files that has conflicts with mainline right now; I'll
look to see if we can resolve those in our tree later today.

> But also, the:
>
> arch/arm/mach-omap2/timer.c:163:28: warning: 'omap_counter_match' defined but not used
>
> warning is still there.

There's a fix for this in Tony's tree, but he hasn't sent up the pull
request for it yet.

-Olof