arm: mvebu: Various mvebu clock fixes/improvements

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Nov 19 11:52:36 EST 2012

Andrew,

You'll find enclosed seven patches brigging fixes and improvements to
the CLK support on mvebu platforms. You can either squash them into
your current clk series if you intend to send a new version of it to
Jason, or forward the patches as follow-up patches to Jason after
reviewing.

In summary:

 * Patch 1 fixes a real problem: the gating clocks are not registered
   on Armada 370/XP.

 * Patch 2, 3, 5 and 6 are more cosmetic patches, but I think they are
   good to have.

 * Patch 4 implements a fix that we've been discussing: moving the
   Armada XP CPU clocks down to the individual armada-xp-mv78xxx.dtsi
   files.

 * Patch 7 fixes the references to the SATA clocks on Armada
   370/XP. Without this patch, Armada 370 currently hangs at boot when
   trying to initialize SATA.

Thanks,

Thomas