[GIT PULL] arm-soc: Xilinx zynq changes for v3.8

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Nov 16 12:46:15 EST 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012, Michal Simek wrote:
> > * Please provide a description of the series that I can put into the merge
> > changeset, either in the introductory mail or (better) into the signed tag that
> > you send (git tag -s). Have a look at how Tony Lindgren does this, he writes the
> > best descriptions.
>
> No. Do you have a link?

See for example http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg207098.html

This is a particularly long explanation, it doesn't normally have to
be that verbose, but I probably won't ever complain about a changeset
text being too long rather than too short, independent of whether
it's a patch or a pull request.

	Arnd