OMAP baseline test results for v3.7-rc4

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Wed Nov 7 12:32:57 EST 2012

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012, Jon Hunter wrote:

> On 11/04/2012 08:46 PM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
>
> > * 4460pandaes: boot fails early
> >   - Appears to be due to X-loader problems here
> >   - Need to note the X-loader version so we know it's broken
>
> Are you still planning to investigate this further or migrate to a new
> bootloader?

Yes.  The problem with the current boot setup is that the new
bootloader is breaking as well! :-(

This can be seen by comparing:

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/test_v3.7-rc1/20121017205513/boot/4460pandaes/4460pandaes_log.txt

(the old bootloader)

with

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/test_v3.7-rc4/20121104142910/boot/4460pandaes/4460pandaes_log.txt

(the new bootloader)

Dealing with this will require hands-on access, and unfortunately, right
now I am traveling and away from my testbed.  Next week, will take a
closer look.

> With 4460 and 3.7-rc4, I am seeing that resume from suspend is not
> working (not sure when this broke though). I am just curious if anyone
> else sees this. My u-boot version is v2012.10.

If you have the chance, it would be useful to know if any of the v3.7-rcs
worked.  Otherwise, will look at this next week.

- Paul