Possible regression in 3.7-rc3 on Marvell Kirkwood

Josh Coombs josh.coombs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:05:13 EST 2012

Will do, I'm half curious now if I managed to pull down a copy from
git mid-commit or something, as I can't for the life of me make it
flake out the way it was prior and I see there has been updates to
3.7-rc3 since it was released.  (I always thought once cut, no more
commits went to that branch.)  Oh well, at least my build farm got a
good workout.

Josh C