[RFC 00/15] Add basic suspend-resume support for AM33XX

Bedia, Vaibhav vaibhav.bedia at ti.com
Sat Nov 3 04:39:20 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 03:46:53, Daniel Mack wrote:
[...]
> What event did you use to bring the system back to life? I tried a GPIO
> button which has "linux,wakeup" set and is connected to GPIO bank 0, but
> without success.

I used uart wakeup in my testing. I see that you have CPSW driver also
in your kernel. Can you try with a minimal set of drivers, similar to what
BeagleBone has on Tony's master branch right now.

Mugunthan mentioned he has a fix of the WARN_ON from CPSW driver that you
see in the logs and that will be posted shortly. Can you mention what other
patches you have pulled in?

Regards,
Vaibhav