OMAP baseline test results for v3.7-rc1

Jean Pihet jean.pihet at newoldbits.com
Thu Nov 1 03:51:18 EDT 2012

Hi Paul,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Paul Walmsley <paul at pwsan.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012, Jean Pihet wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>> Could you please check with the 2 calls to PM QoS from the I2C code
>> commented out? This will rule out the PM QoS impact.
>
> Will be happy to do a test run for you, after the boot log from your local
> test run is posted:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-arm-kernel&m=135167153510814&w=2

As said earlier [1] the test has been done already. I did check the
boot messages and tried to read/write the RTC. All test were
successfull and the only difference in the logs was the absence of the
I2C timeout messages.
I can redo the tests and provide a log but that will not happen before Saturday.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=135161909714517&w=2

Regards,
Jean