Regression for non-eMMC cards with commit fa550189?

Ulf Hansson ulf.hansson at linaro.org
Tue May 29 02:52:34 EDT 2012

Hi Tony,

This patch changes the sequence of how the host drivers set_ios
function gets called during probe.

Before:
1. mmc_power_off
2. mmc_power_up

Now:
1. mmc_power_up

My guess is then; the omap driver set_ios function requires that
mmc_power_off is called before a mmc_power_up.
Hopefully this requirement can be removed and fixed in the host driver somehow.

Please get back to me if you need some more assistance around this matter.

Kind regards
Ulf Hansson