[GIT PULL] Veratile Express DT updates for v3.5

Pawel Moll Pawel.Moll at arm.com
Mon May 28 23:41:17 EDT 2012

Hi Olof,

> Since this is the first time you're late with a pull request, and the
> branch is small, I'll cut you some slack. However, next time we get a
> pull request like this after the merge window is open, I will punt it
> until the next release.

Shame on me, I do apologise. I was indeed planning to push it out in the
week after rc7, but got distracted so had to count on some mercy ;-)

> So, I'll queue this up in late/soc and send it up sometime next week.
> If the merge window closes early this means it _could_ miss it, but
> hopefully not.

I really appreciate it, thanks!

Paweł

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.