kirkwood, nand, clocks and device-tree

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Sun May 20 09:22:14 EDT 2012

> I should really submit this :) What should it be based on? A new
> revision of my previous patches, or should I assume that my work and
> Andrew's clk work have already been merged? (apologies if this is a
> dumb question)

Yes, you can assume both are in. arm-soc has them, so the 3.5-rc1
should have them.

For the next cycle we need to improve working together on DT porting.
There is a lot of work going on here, in kirkwood, orion5x, dove, and
the two new Armada SoCs, all needing/porting drivers to DT.  I think
we need a tree where patches are quickly added once they are stable,
so that others can profit from the work.

       Andrew