[GIT PULL][for 3.5] clk-next update

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Wed May 16 14:39:02 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 16 May 2012, Mike Turquette wrote:
> Arnd & Olof,
>
> Please pull my clk-next branch.  This is an update on top of the last
> pull request I sent you (already in arm-soc).
>
> This series is mostly Orion/Kirkwood support accompanied by two small
> core changes
>
> The following changes since commit f0948f59dbc8e725a96ba16da666e8f5cdd43ba8:
>
>   clk: add a fixed factor clock (2012-05-08 14:13:25 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.linaro.org/people/mturquette/linux.git clk-next

Pulled into the next/clock branch,

Thanks!

Olof, I've rebuild the for-next branch now, and I don't plan to
work tomorrow, or very much on Friday. I think we're good with the
merge conflicts between arm-soc branches and with rmk/for-next
at the moment.

Please handle incoming pull requests at least for tomorrow. I'll
also be travelling for the next three weeks, so you might have to
send most of the stuff onwards to Linus. I'll try to cook up
descriptions for the branches and put them into the contents
file in the meantime.

	Arnd