[GIT PULL] Samsung devel-1 for v3.5

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Mon May 14 03:47:32 EDT 2012

Olof Johansson wrote:

> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com> wrote:
> > Hi Arnd, Olof
> >
> > Please pull Samsung devel for v3.5
> >
> > This is including exynos/iommu, platform of drm and fimc-lite, dma for
> > exynos5250 and s3c24xx-hsspi.
> >
> > Note, the exynos/iommu patch got the ack from Joerg and this should be
> sent
> > to upstream via arm tree and since it depends on cleanup-samsung-iommu,
> the
> > cleanup branch is included(merged) in here.
> >
> > If any problems, please let me know.
>
> Same here, I'll hold off pulling this until we've sorted out the
> cleanup-samsung-iommu request.

Please hold this off for a moment because I need to sort out regarding
s3c-hsotg patches which cause build error because some patches have been
already in usb tree for it.

If required, I will send separate branch to you.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.