[GIT PULL] Samsung fixes for v3.4

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Sat May 12 18:29:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

Since we are _so_ close to release, I am going to be picky about what
kind of patches we're going to accept for 3.4. See below.

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com> wrote:

> Changhwan Youn (1):
>      ARM: EXYNOS: fix the hotplug for Cortex-A15

This is a feature, not a bug fix -- cpu hotplug has never worked for
A15 based on the patch description. So per definition it's 3.5
material.

Also, I'll send out a comment on the patch itself, it shouldn't check
for SoC version, it should check for core version. See separate email
shortly.

> Jose Miguel Goncalves (1):
>      ARM: SAMSUNG: Fix for S3C2412 EBI memory mapping

This has been broken since 2.6.32. Please queue it up in a fixes
branch for the 3.5 merge window instead, it doesn't qualify as a
recent regression and thus we shouldn't try to squeeze it in before
the merge window closes.

> Kukjin Kim (1):
>      ARM: EXYNOS: fix ctrlbit for exynos5_clk_pdma1
>
> Marek Szyprowski (1):
>      ARM: EXYNOS: use s5p-timer for UniversalC210 board

Those two look appropriate. Please send a new pull request with those two.

-Olof