[GIT PULL] SPEAr clk updates for v-3.5

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu May 10 03:14:39 EDT 2012

Hi Viresh,

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:13 AM, Viresh Kumar <viresh.kumar at st.com> wrote:
> Hi Arnd,Olof,
>
> This is rebased over a (merge of Mike's/clk-next & SPEAr's DT) + Russell's
> patch: CLKDEV: provide helpers for common clock framework rebased over them.

Russell has published a clkdev branch that you pull instead of
applying his patch manually, that way there will be no surprises with
respect to conflicts, etc:

git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-next.git clkdev

It is also in arm-soc as depends/rmk/clkdev now.

Also, Mike, can you please confirm that your clk-next branch is truly
stable and will never be rebased before it goes upstream? If it might
be rebased, can you please provide a separate branch that is
guaranteed to be stable that we can pull in as the dependency here?

Thanks,

-Olof