[GIT PULL] mxs: device tree support for v3.5

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Thu May 10 03:17:43 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:29:54AM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo at linaro.org> wrote:
>> > Hi Arnd, Olof,
>> >
>> > Please pull the mxs basic device tree support for -next, so that people
>> > can start playing and contributing mxs device tree conversion.  Thanks.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Shawn
>> >
>> > ---
>> > The following changes since commit dd775ae2549217d3ae09363e3edb305d0fa19928:
>> >
>> >  Linux 3.4-rc1 (2012-03-31 16:24:09 -0700)
>> >
>> > are available in the git repository at:
>> >  git://git.linaro.org/people/shawnguo/linux-2.6.git mxs/dt
>>
>> Thanks, pulled.
>>
>> Sorry for the delay, we've been late at starting up the branches for 3.5.
>>
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please abandon this branch.  It will be broken due to the mxs common
> clk and pinctrl series.  I'm going to send an updated mxs device tree
> branch based on common-clk and pinctrl support after I send those two
> prerequisites to you.

Hrm. It would have probably been better to base the pinctrl and clk
work on top of this, since we tend to order the dt work before much of
the other topic branches.

Anyway, I've rebuilt next/dt without this branch now. I will temporary
just revert the merge in for-next until it's rebuilt next time.

-Olof