[GIT PULL] DaVinci fixes for v3.5

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Wed May 9 04:19:40 EDT 2012

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 01:04:42PM +0000, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Arnd, Olof,
>
> Please pull these DaVinci fixes for v3.5 kernel. The definition of "fix" is
> admittedly broad here, but I did not want to create too many separate pull
> requests either. This itself is a pretty small one as such.

Hi,

Looking at this and the cleanup pull request, I think it would make more
sense to do a combined "fixes-and-cleanups" branch that contains just
actual fixes and cleanups, and then an "soc" branch that contains the
ISR performance improvement as well as the DEBUG_LL support code.

Care to shuffle those around and send two fresh requests?

Thanks,

-Olof