Stable I2C branch needed as a dependency for Tegra change

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Thu May 3 19:19:51 EDT 2012

Wolfram,

A change I'd like to make for Tegra in 3,5:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg172756.html

relies on an I2C change that's also scheduled for 3.5:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-i2c/msg07808.html
(which is already committed as 1475e39 "of/i2c: implement
of_find_i2c_adapter_by_node")

Is your i2c-embedded/for-next branch stable (i.e. that commit will not
be rebased between now and when you send a pull request for 3.5), so I
can use it as a baseline for a Tegra branch? If not, could you let me
know when it is stable, so I can create the Tegra branch as that time.

Thanks!