[GIT PULL] ARM: SPEAr13xx support for 3.5

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue May 1 04:54:54 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 01 May 2012, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 09:38:13AM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> > >
> > > I could not find out the status of that patch. Which branch is it going to get
> > > merged through?
> >
> > That's because I've not committed it yet.
>
> Note also that the latest version of it, posted just last Saturday, has
> yet to attract any replies what so ever.

Ok. In that case, we need to wait until that is settled and applied to a
stable branch. Viresh, please tell me when all the dependencies are merged
somewhere, then we can do a refresh of your patches on top of those. You can
either send me a new version then, or I can rebased the patches from the
staging branch and apply them into a proper next/* branch.

	Arnd